Principal Horn - LA Phil
- Adelaide Symphony Orchestra — With an impressive program of events and world-class musicians, the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra strives to inspire audiences [Added: Feb-18-2013]
- All is Yar — Los Angeles arts Blog [Added: Feb-16-2013]
- Aspen Music Festival — The Aspen Music Festival and School is the country's premier orchestral and operatic summer music festival, offering a combination of intensive one-on-one instruction and professional performance experience.
Coming to Aspen, each student steps into an extraordinary music world of unparalleled depth and breadth. It encompasses six hundred students, five orchestras, opera, dozens of chamber music concerts, master classes, lectures, and more.
Along with private instruction, many students rehearse and perform major orchestral repertoire side-by-side with their teacher and/or with principal players from the orchestras of New York, Los Angeles, St. Louis, San Francisco, Cleveland, the Metropolitan Opera, and more. Orchestras perform weekly, or accompany one of three professional operatic productions. Soloists and conductors vary by week and are among the world's most revered classical musicians. [Added: Feb-3-2013]
- Atkinson Horns — ATKINSON BRASS
is a family business dedicated to the repair and manufacturing of French Horns for professionals, amateurs and students alike for over 36 years. Whether repairing an old Geyer or Kruspe horn to customizing your existing horn or the making of complete horns,we at ATKINSON BRASS can do it all. [Added: Feb-3-2013]
- Australian Brass Quintet - Ben Jacks — Ben Jacks is one of Australia's leading Horn Players. He was born in Hobart in 1975 and studied at the University of Western Australia under Heidi Kepper. Further studies have been completed with Dale Clevenger and Gail Williams in Chicago, Stefan Dohr in Berlin, Professor Erich Penzel in Cologne and Hector McDonald in Vienna. [Added: Feb-18-2013]
- Dale Clevenger — Dale Clevenger
Chicago Symphony Orchestra [Added: Feb-18-2013]
- Gail Williams — Welcome to my Website.
This is a place for me to share my hobbies, interests and passions with all of YOU.... my Friends.
Listen to recordings, watch some great YouTube videos, network with other musicians/interesting people. Or, see pictures from where I spend my summers... IN THE TETONS :-) [Added: Feb-18-2013]
- Gennia Cui — Welcome to the online portfolio of Gennia Cui!
The site will be updated frequently with new work. Please check back often. [Added: Feb-16-2013]
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama — The Guildhall School of Music & Drama is one of the world's leading conservatoires and drama schools, offering musicians, actors, stage managers and theatre technicians an inspiring environment in which to develop as artists and professionals. [Added: Feb-16-2013]
- International Horn Society — The International Horn Society (IHS) was formed in June 1970 at the Second International Horn Workshop in Tallahassee, Florida, USA. We are an organization dedicated to performance, teaching, composition, research, and the preservation and promotion of the horn as a musical instrument. [Added: Feb-3-2013]
- International Horn Society Free Classified Ads — Hornplayer.net founder and long time administrator Robin Moffatt has turned over control and administration of his popular site to the International Horn Society. Online since 1996, the site was famous for its Teachers Database, Section Listings of many ensembles from throughout the world, the Information Archive gleaned from years of posts on the horn mailing lists and most especially for the Free Classified Ads featuring only horns and horn related merchandise. [Added: Feb-11-2013]
- Jeff Nelson — Get Fearless with Jeff Nelson [Added: Feb-18-2013]
- LAPhil.com — The home of the Los Angeles Philharmonic [Added: Feb-3-2013]
- Melbourne Symphony Orchestra — With a reputation for excellence, versatility and innovation the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra is Australia's internationally-acclaimed and oldest orchestra, established in 1906. [Added: Feb-11-2013]
- Musica Viva Australia — Music is our passion. Our goal is to bring it to as many people as possible. [Added: Feb-18-2013]
- Musical Chairs — musicalchairs provides an exciting overview for classical music job vacancies world wide. we acknowledge the importance of the audition/interview procedure and we strive to communicate all job details as clearly and simply as possible. [Added: Feb-11-2013]
- Orchestral Horn Excerpts — A collection of horn excerpts
presented as they appear
in the original parts
and performed in context
by various orchestras [Added: Feb-16-2013]
- Pacific Music Festival — The Pacific Music Festival (PMF), founded in 1990 by the premier, conductor, composer and educator of the 20th century, Leonard Bernstein (1918-1990), is an international educational music festival held in Sapporo, Japan.
The PMF Academy, offers a comprehensive curriculum to all participants for nearly four weeks in July and August. [Added: Feb-3-2013]
- Patterson Hornworks — Custom Made French Horns and Custom Horn Modifications since 1995. [Added: Feb-3-2013]
- Philip Hall Horn Quintet — Performance of the Philip Hall Horn Quintet at the Chamber Music Festival of Lexington in September 2012 [Added: Feb-8-2013]
- Queensland Symphony Orchestra — Queensland Symphony Orchestra, under the guiding baton of Chief Conductor Johannes Fritzsch, is renowned for its high quality, breath-taking performances of both classical and modern compositions that engage audiences of all musical tastes, interests and ages. [Added: Feb-18-2013]
- Radek Barborak — Site of horn soloist Radek Barborak [Added: Feb-18-2013]
- Richard Todd — Website of Hornist Richard Todd [Added: Feb-18-2013]
- Robert D. Thomas/Class Act — Reviews, features, commentary and other information about classical music in Southern California. [Added: Feb-16-2013]
- Robert Ward — Principal Horn of the San Francisco Symphony [Added: Feb-18-2013]
- Sarah Willis — Hornist extraordinaire of the Berlin Philharmonic. Welcome to my website! Please check out the video page for past live streams and look out for the new ones on the live page. Explore and enjoy! [Added: Feb-18-2013]
- Stefan Dohr — Website of Berlin Philharmonic Solo Horn Stefan Dohr [Added: Feb-18-2013]
- The Colburn School Conservatory — Opened in 2003, the Colburn Conservatory of Music has become one of the nation's leading conservatories for highly talented college-age students pursuing the most rigorous classical instrumental music performance training.
The Conservatory provides full financial scholarships, including tuition, room and board for all students. Programs include the Bachelor of Music degree, Performance Diploma, Professional Studies Certificate, Artist Diploma, and the Master of Music degree.
Admission to the Conservatory is highly selective and requires a formal application and audition. The school presents its Conservatory students in more than 150 recitals and performances each year, many of which are free and open to the public. [Added: Jun-15-2013]
- The Future Collective — Thank you for visiting The Future Collective. We are here to help you find the socially responsible design and marketing solutions that will lift your company above the rest. Take a look around and please contact us with any questions about our services! [Added: Feb-16-2013]
- This is My Downtown LA — Downtown Los Angeles is a vibrant and dynamic community. What better way to learn about the area than first-hand, from the people who, live, work and play here! This Is My Downtown is a community forum to share everything that you love about Downtown. Explore the favorites and share your stories...this is your Downtown! [Added: Feb-16-2013]
- Tom Hooton — The new Principal Trumpet of Los Angeles Philharmonic [Added: Feb-11-2013]
- William VerMuelen — Hailed as "an impeccable solo horn" by the Berlin Neue Zeit, William VerMeulen leads his generation of American Horn Soloists. In Tune magazine says, "the horn playing of William VerMeulen is miraculous!....clearly one of today's superstars of the international brass scene." Fanfare magazine writes, "Horn virtuoso William VerMeulen may be the best of the lot, commanding his difficult instrument with suavity and grace." [Added: Feb-18-2013]
- Wilma and Friends — Following the success of its inaugural series in 2012, Wilma & Friends is delighted to announce its second season of concerts. Once again, MSO Concertmaster Wilma Smith has invited an incredible collection of outstanding musicians to perform with her in wonderful combinations of chamber groups. These stunning solo performers are guaranteed to create electrifying group chemistry, bringing chamber music masterworks vividly to life. [Added: Jun-15-2013]
- Woodstop Mutes — Welcome to my site. You may be visiting this site because you have either heard of or are inquisitive about the Woodstop® Mutes. My hope is that this site will give you some valuable information about my mutes as well as give you a little background about myself.
My mutes are all 100% wood, they are hand-made, and each mute has gone through extensive play-testing and professional review along its process of development. [Added: Feb-3-2013]